Projects in many ways are the means of achieving our global, national and community mandates. In this section you will have access to basic information including results from all ongoing and completed projects. You will also have access to our global website where more detailed information is included about each project.
- The Introduction of Organic Farming in the production of vegetables in Belle Vue, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
- The Introduction of Aquaponics and Organic Farming Systems for the Sustainable Production of Fish and Plant Produce at the Boys' Training Centre in Massade, Grois Islet, Saint Lucia
- Revolutionizing Food Production by Reducing Toxic Chemicals and Harmful GMOs in the Saint Lucian Food Chain.
- Provision of a Mobile Desalination Facility to provide potable water in times of crisis and to provide a ready and reliable source of water for Fisherfolk and the Laborie Community in Saint Lucia.
- Greening the Saint Lucia Floral Industry by Integrating Eco-Friendly Principles and Methods into the Production Process.
- Helping To Recover the White Breasted Thrasher in the North-East Corridor by Addressing Negative Impacts on River Health.
- Towards the Establishment of a Sustainable Farm to create employment for the young unemployed persons in the community of Canaries, Saint Lucia
- Protecting the Biodiversity of the Des Barras Community through Effective Resource Management, Pubic Education, Community Participation, Inter-Agency Coordination and Development of Economic Opportunities from the Sustainable Use of the Community's Resources