Projects in many ways are the means of achieving our global, national and community mandates. In this section you will have access to basic information including results from all ongoing and completed projects. You will also have access to our global website where more detailed information is included about each project.
- Conservation and Management of the Endemic Fer De Lance (Bothrops Caribbeaus) on the small island of Saint Lucia.
- The Introduction and Optimization of Organic Farming in Canaries using solar powered hydroponics and other biodiversity agro-processing methodologies.
- Promotion of Sustainable Crop Production through the Application of Organic Agricultural Methods for Sustainable Community Development
- The Development of Natural Apiculture as the Basis for Sustainable Livelihoods for Farmers with Disabilities in Saint Lucia
- Growing and diversifying a community sea moss enterprise to a sustainable community and national enterprise with export capacity in the village of Praslin, Saint Lucia.
- Promoting Climate Smart Practices through Water Storage, Conservation and Management by Farmers at La Pointe, Mon Repos, Saint Lucia
- Promotion of Sustainable Crop Production through the application of organic agricultural methods in Fond St. Jacques, Soufriere, Saint Lucia.